A. Front Squat Cluster. 3.3.3. 30 sec between 3s / 3 min between sets. x4
105, 115, 125, 130#
B. Reverse Barbell Lunge. 10 reps per leg. 1 min rest between legs. x 3 per leg. (i.e. 10 reps all on one side before other side). -- 55, 60, 65
C. Hollow Rock. 30 sec unbroken. Rest as needed. x8
It only took me all day to decide if I was going to give up on life, eat Easter candy in my bed, and watch more TV, OR get my butt moving. Today was the first workout in probably two weeks I felt true motivation once I got going. Thank goodness.
Front squats were good, nice and tough. The first set of 3 felt the hardest for some reason. Second set felt super strong, and last set I was just tired. The lunges were super effective! After like 3 reps I felt the pain. Hollow rocks were good too. Abs were burning by 3rd set.
No comments:
Post a Comment