Wednesday, April 29, 2015

April 29, 2015

Wednesday
A. Dip Support w/ external rotation.  If you cannot turn the rings out at all, do FLR on low rings and turn palms forwards.  Accumulate as much time as poss in 10 mins.
B. Cuban Press. 15-20. 2 min rest. x3 -5#
C. Trap 3 raise. 12-15 one arm, rest 1 min between arms, x 3 per arm. -5#
D. Powell raises. 10-12 one arm, rest 1 min between arms, x 3 per arm. -5#

E. Hollow Rock. Accumulate as much time as poss in 10 mins.

Could not get any external rotation in the dip support, so I switched to FLR. That was still plenty challenging and I was sore all on the inside of my arms about 12 hours later. The cuban press was super tough with only five little pounds. I have a take a few sec. break on the middle. My rotator cuff were CRYING. Other exercises felt fine. Pretty worn out and tired today. (big surprise!) Gave up on trying to get a second workout in today. Maybe I will catch up later on, or maybe I will take a nap :-) (much more likely)

No comments:

Post a Comment