A. Squat Clean x 1 / Hang Squat Clean x 1 / Front Squat x 5. x 7 sets. rest as needed.
55, 65, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95, 100#
B1. Weighted Pull Up. 1-2 reps. 1-2 min rest.
10(2), 12.5(2), 15(1), 17.5 x2
B2. Ring Push Up. Accumulate 6-10 reps. 2 min rest. x5 -- 10 unbroken x5
C. Row 300m for time. -- 1:10
Squats felt pretty good. 95# set was smooth, but tough. Last set at 100, took three tries. 1. missed the hang, 2. forgot to squat, 3. got it though not pretty. Pull ups were ok. Last sets at 17.5 were just happening. Ring push ups were good. Felt strong on those. Got all 10 unbroken. Row was fast (for me). Quads are not working anymore. Felt like I made some progress this week. I have been pretty sore which means I am pushing it and getting stronger!
No comments:
Post a Comment