#3
60 min AMRAP (just move, don't "crush" yourself)
3 rounds
30 Wall Facing Shoulder Taps
30 sec L-Sit (as best you can... knees above hips, jutting hips forward-ish)
6 Strict Pull Up
...
3 rounds
6 Inchworm Push Ups (as stiff legged as poss)
12 Renegade Rows (6 per side) --- 15#
60 sec Front Rack Hold "heavy" --- 105#
...
400m run --- 1x, 2x sub 15 burpees
3 rounds
Notes : NO energy today. Seriously brutal getting through this. I kept waiting for my adrenaline to kick it, but it did not happen. Shoulder taps and l-sits were ok. Pull ups were not great, only 2 at a time. Push ups were good, legs nice and stiff on those. Form was better on the rows. The rack hold was pretty tough. 30 sec at a time. I ran the 400 once and my right shin started hurting, so I subbed 15 burbees for the next two rounds.
No comments:
Post a Comment