Saturday, August 9, 2014

August 9, 2014

Saturday
#4
20 min AMRAP"
5 Ring Rows (stay rigid and get rings into armpits)
10 Weighted Hanging Knee Raise (no rock no swing)

15 Sit Ups

10 rounds w/5# knee raise

Notes : Sooo I m feeling pretty crappy from dealing with a sick baby and no sleep for two days. This seemed simple, but was pretty painful. Not feeling it today! Did the first few sets of ring rows with feet on bench, then switched to two 45# plates stacked. Those were the "easy" part. My abs were hurting after the first round. I think I was worrying too much about the "no rock, no swing". I did these super slow. The last set I got a good groove and knocked the 10 out quickly. Annnd I just googled "how to avoid butt chafing during sit ups" so there's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment