Friday
#4
A1. Deadlift. 4-6. 2 min rest.
6@ 125, 155# - 4@175, 185# - 2@195
A2. DB Bench Press. 6-8. 2 min rest. x4
8@20, 25# - 7@30# - 4@35#
B. Handstand Push Ups. 7 sets of 3 unbroken. rest as needed.
(as deep as you can... if 3 isn't happening... do 10 sets of 2)
+
45s max KBS 35#
15s rest
45s max Double Unders
15s rest
x5
KBS - 24, 23, 23, 18, 20
DU - 24, 20, 30, 22, 22
Notes:
Deadlifts were good. I tried to go for an extra set, but only got 2 of the 4. Still I am getting better! In April my max for 1 rep was 185#. The last set of the bench press was not happening after 4 reps. The handstand push ups were sorta easy :) Those were all quick and pretty with a nice head slam into the mat. Maaaybe I could try sets of 4 next time. The last part was exhausting! KBS felt easy with 35#, but I started having some left shoulder pain by the 3rd set. I think I may have strained it earlier this week. Double unders were the best yet. Even got some sets of 10s. Do you remember just 3 months ago when I couldn't even get 2 together?! Good week. I like working out.
No comments:
Post a Comment