Thursday, August 28, 2014

August 27, 2014

Wednesday
#3
A. Ring Support Hold.  Turn palms forward as far as possible with locked out elbows.  Accumulate 120 seconds in this position.
B. Bulgarian Ring Rows. Accumulate 30 reps.
C. Handstand Hold Facing Wall. AMSAP. 2 min rest. x5

D. Dead Hang to Inverted to Skin the Cat to Inverted to Dead Hang as slow as possible.  30 reps as best you can and as controlled as possible.


Notes : A. was tough. I could almost turns my palms forward for a few seconds, but mostly they were at an angle. The ring rows were good, hard though. I did those in sets of 3. Handstand hold was fun, but whoa head rush. I found one exercise I could do better than Carrick! (that day anyhow). Held for 40, 60, 45, 45, 30 sec. Did not get to part D. Was a bit dizzy after all that headstand time. Now sore this morning, so I am going to chill

No comments:

Post a Comment