#1
A1. Back Squat. 6-8. 2 min rest.
8@115, 125, 135. 6@145
A2. Weighted Pull Up Cluster. 1.1.1. rest 20s / rest 2 min. x4
overhand 5#, 7.5 underhand 10, 12.5#
+
20 min AMRAP
20 Walking Lunges
200m run (minus distance covered by walking lunges)
5 [Wo]man makers 15-20# DB
(push up, row, push up, row other hand, front squat, overhead)
5 rounds + lunges/run w/15#db
Notes: I was pretty happy with the squats today. I was hoping to maybe get to 140, so I was really happy with 145#! In April I did 5@130 and in June it was 6@135, so 6@145 makes me happy :-) Pull ups are pretty much no fun lately. I was feeling like I should have been able to put more weight on and then I remembered I have "put on" about 4-5# since the move, so there you go. Lots of summer fun traveling and eating. We are getting back on track after our trip. AMRAP was tough. I did the first set with 20# db and that was no good, so I went down to 15#. Those manmakers were SLOW. My shoulders are on fire!
No comments:
Post a Comment