Tuesday, September 8, 2015

September 8, 2015

Tuesday
Bench- 2@8, 2@9 plus 3 drop sets (5%)
In between your drop sets do 65% of your max T2B set from the beginning of this cycle.
90, 95, 90, 90, 90
Toes to bar are feeling smoother.
Deadlift- 
12 reps @ 85%
2-4 reps per set. Rest :90
3 sets of 4 at 185#. These felt tough, but nice. I one rep max was 220# a few months ago, but I bet I could go higher now.

Conditioning-
18 rounds of
:30 sec on :10 sec off
Alternating between
Power Snatch 135/95
Thruster
Deadlift
148, not RX

Yeah. I haven't been doing thrusters because my shoulder has been off for a while. I rest it, then re aggravate it often. Thrusters are the worst. I WAS going to try to RX this today and only get 1-2 thrusters during that round, but the snatch was a serious issue. Missed the snatch at 95 (which is a big stretch for me honestly). I have maybe hit a hang snatch at that weight like 1x. I don't know what I was thinking. Anyhow, started at 95#. Kept dropping weight till I was down to 65 frigging # for the stupid snatch. I was so off today. Even at 65# my snatch was ugly. BLAH. At least the DL felt light and were fast. BLAH. Booking an appointment with sports medicine ASAP. 

No comments:

Post a Comment