Monday
Today we were feeling a little lazy to drag all the kids to the gym for the tough hero WOD, so we decided to work on some lifts at home. My back squat 1 rm has been 185# and I was really hoping to hit 200# before my surgery at the end of the month. Well today I did it!! Built quickly to 175#, then by 5# nice and slow. 185 felt good and strong. 190 was weird, but okay. 195 felt pretty terrible, but I did it. 200 was seriously sticky in the middle, but I got it! Tried 205 (even though mentally I was done). Got stuck in the bottom and could not move, like at all. I freaked out and my hubby had to rescue me. HA. Let's just focus on my 15# increase and new 1 rm :-)
Also worked on some muscle up swinging etc. Would love to get one in the next few weeks, but my form is def lacking right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment