Friday, July 3, 2015

July 3, 2015

Friday
#1
A1. OHS. 15 unbroken reps 65#. rest as needed.
A2. Seated DB/KB Farmers Hold Heavy (53#ish per arm). 1 min unbroken. rest as needed.
A3. Freestanding Handstand Hold. 2 min practice. rest as needed.
A4. Toes to Bar. Accumulate 10-15 good reps, trying to eliminate extra swinging. rest as needed. x3-4


for A2... shoulders down and back... press butt down and get head to ceiling... long torso... and just hold that for a minute straight.

OHS felt stiff at first, but better after the first set. Only had 1 53# KB, so used a 44# on the other side and switched. Those were ok, def tough. Handstand holds are not my best. Longest hold was maybe 4 sec. I can feel my lack of core strength on those big time. Toes to bar continue to frustrate me. I watched some videos on these. I have less swing now which is a slight improvement, but I still pause a tad between each rep most of the time. I think I am over thinking those and need to pick up speed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment