Monday, July 13, 2015

July 13, 2015

Monday
#1
A1. Kang Squat. 4-5 reps. 1 min rest -- 65, 75x2
A2. Russian Step @ 21x0. 8-10 per side. 1 min rest. x3 - 10# db each side
+
20 min EMOM
odd- 2 Power Clean 85-95# -- 10@ 85#, 10@ 90#
even- 2 Squat Clean 85-95#
+
B1. Sumo Deadlift 65-75ish# @ 1010. 15-20 reps 1 min rest. - 65, 70x2
B2. Natural Knee Extension. 12-15 reps. 1 min rest. x3

B1. knees out out out, don't let knees come forward over heels at all on the way down or up, shoulders down and back, 

B2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps8nQKHB1q4 (think knee through shoulder stays in a "straight line")


Kang squats felt a bit stiff, but ok. Step ups were fine and effective with the slower down tempo. Cleans were all nice today! Shoulder/collar bone still a bit achy, so I didn't push the weight. Form was really nice. Sumo deadlifts were knee to me and felt a bit awkward. Shifting of feet and knees a bit. I could feel the burn in my butt and hamstrings big time, so I think I was doing them right!

No comments:

Post a Comment