Rest day tomorrow !!! :-) (might be super sore and pretty excited about that!)
Push Press- 1@8,1@9,3@9 plus 2 drop sets (5%)
90#, 100, 90, 85x2
Def happy with these today. My max C&J was 100#, (maybe did 105 like 1x), so getting 100 on a press today without much trouble makes me happy.
Front squat-1@8, 1@9, 3@9 + 2 drop sets (5%) on 1:30
Couple the drop sets with 60% of max muscle ups from the beginning of this cycle.
Front squats weren't feeling 100% today due to sore hamstrings from the deadlifts yesterday. Felt like I should have been using more weight, but it was not happening. No energy today!
125#, 140, 130, 120x2
I am really trying to work on my muscle ups. Right now I am focusing on getting a good swing with hips UP. I would LOVE to get 1 muscle up before my surgery in a month. That and hitting the 200# mark on a back squat would make me happy
Conditioning- 4 rounds
3:00 Rounds
Run 1 lap
Max deadlifts with 225/155
Rest 1 min
Run 1 lap
Max wall balls
Rest 1 min
3:00 Rounds
Run 1 lap
Max deadlifts with 225/155
Rest 1 min
Run 1 lap
Max wall balls
Rest 1 min
59 reps RX
Heard this wasn't too bad, but it sorta sucked. I could barely crank out any DL, they felt so heavy! Happy I did RX though. Seems like yesterday when I could almost never RX a workout and now it is happening most of the time. Progress is slow, but steady :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment