Monday, June 30, 2014

June 30, 2014

Monday
Workour #1
A. Clean Grip DL @ 31x1. 4-6. 2 min rest. x5 
6@ 105, 115, 125# - 4@140# - 3@145#

B. Front Rack Barbell Lunge. 4-6 reps per leg. 1 min rest between legs. x5
6@55, 70# - 5@80# - 4@85, 90#

C1. Barbell Hip Thrust. 10-12. 1 min rest.
12@75, 85# - 10@95, 105#


C2. Good Morning. 8-10. 1 min rest. x4
10@50, 60, 70# - 8@80#

Notes : Felt good today! Dropped the last deadlift because of the grip.  I was completing the 31x1 tempo (not dropping at top) correctly this week. The lunges are challenging. Just getting the right balance is hard. Right side is def harder than left. Last set was pretty ugly. I think 90# was too much. Hip thrusters are still improving. Broke 100# today! I like the good mornings now that I have the hang of them. Def have to work hard to keep my core engaged on these. Let's see if I am sore all week again from this Monday workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment