#4
A. Back Squat. 8-10 reps. 2 min rest. x4 (focus on keeping knees out and staying on the outsides of your feet)
10@95#, 10@105#, 8@120#, 8@130#
B. DB Elbowing Row. 6-8. 1 min rest between arms. x 4 per arm
8@15#, 8@20#, 8@20#, 6@25#
+
3 rounds for time
25 Goblet Squats (35-44# KB)
45s Side Plank per side
8:40, used 35# for first two rounds, then moved up to 44# for 3rd
Notes:
Love those squats! The first 3 sets were clean and pretty, knees out feet perfect. The last set was tough as this is the most weight I have back squatted, but only x5 before. Probably not as pretty, but got them done. After I realized I should have used my belt. I bet I could've gone to 150 if I had the belt on ;-) Rows were good. Left side feels weaker. This was a new one for me, so just getting used to it. Goblet squats are fun. The first two rounds at 35# were unbroken, last at 44# broke once. Side planks were easy. I can't believe how much better I feel this week! I didn't realize how exhausted I was last week until now.
No comments:
Post a Comment