Workout #2
40-60 min easy pace skills "practice"
Dead Hang to Inverted on rings
Turkish Get Up
Double Under
Kettlebell Snatch
Handstand Hold / Walk
Notes : spent about 45 working through all 2x, some 3x. The hang on rings looked easy in the video, but not so much in real life. Right shoulder was achy at first, but felt better after warming up. I was not able to invert from a strict position, had to swing a tad for momentum. These were fun once I figured out what to do. Did these one at a time, two in row was not happening. Turkish get ups were fine. Double unders were better than they have been. I was able to complete some sets of 5's in a row. Kettlebell snatch felt awkward at first, used 26# each side. Those were not my favorite. For handstands, I was able to hold the for maybe 5 sec. Couldn't really walk anywhere, but I feel stronger and they are fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment