Tuesday, January 12, 2016

January 12, 2016

Tuesday

Usually I don't workout on Tues, so I was happy I found the motivation to go tonight! Also got normal T2B for the first time since my surgery. Happy about that!

Bench- every 3:00 for 12:00
Bench 8-10 reps at 60-65% plus 5-20 unbroken T2B
65# (8 reps) - 5 t2b .. not pushing it on these due to my shoulder. Getting an MRI next week
Deadlift-
Deadlift up to a heavy single in 10min ~ 90% (donut attempt a PR) --- 185#
Drop 20% off the bar and do 3 sets  --- 145#
10 deads unbroken
50 double unders 
only made it through two sets. DL were heavy and my DU sucked today. (even worse than usual!)
Conditioning-
10 min AMRAP
20 box jumps 24/20
15 HSPU
10 deadlift 225/155 145# -- 100 reps
I wanted to RX this SO bad, but my abs are still not working right for HSPU. I did kick up and lower down. My shoulders didn't love that either. DL felt HEAVY. Did 4,3,3.

No comments:

Post a Comment