Monday, January 11, 2016

January 11, 2016

Monday

Went to yoga yesterday, felt great. This morning I can barely move. My lats are still super sore from Friday. My back is hurting today and there is no strength happening at.all. Thankful I at least made it through the workout.

WEIGHTLIFTING
On a 15 minute timer
3 rounds for time
7 TNG Power Clean and Jerk 135/95 65#
12 T2B - knees to arm pits
With remaining time find 1rm clean plus hang clean plus jerk
time 6:28, 1 rm for the complex 85#, what?! Terrible today.
STRENGTH-
BACK SQUAT
On 3:00 for 5 rounds
3-5reps @ 80% plus 8-12 C2B Pullups (add one rep to each set from last week)
135 4 reps, 145 3 reps  x4. Those felt heavy. This si the first day possibly ever that I didn't love squats. Did 12 low rings rows
CONDITIONING-
9min Ascending ladder
2-4-6-8.....
Muscle up
Squat clean and jerk 165/115 65# (what?!) the bar said 65, but I think it was really 265, just saying
got through 47ish. Really meant nothing. Low weight, doing ring dips with the band, and on the 8 round, no more overhead since my shoulders were aching. I did an extra front squat instead. I want to crawl in bed today and start over. BLah

No comments:

Post a Comment