Monday, December 28, 2015

December 28, 2015

Missed recording a few workouts last week. Well actually only 2 since it was the week of Christmas and I was a little lazy. This week I am back on track!

MONDAY-
WEIGHTLIFTING
On a 15 minute timer
3 rounds for time 
6 TNG Power Clean and Jerk 135/95 ---- 55#
10 T2B (knees to armpits) -- 5:49
With remaining time find 1rm squat G2O( in other words... Clean and jerk) -- 100# new PR (pre surgery was 110#, so getting close)
STRENGTH-
BACK SQUAT
On 3:00 for 5 rounds
6 reps @ 75% plus 10 C2B Pullups
130#, ring rows. Squats felt good. Could have done 135, maybe 140.
CONDITIONING-
12 Minute Cap
9-7-5
Muscle up (did 9 pull ups blue band, 9 ring rows, 18 box dips for 1st round. ETC)
Squat snatch 135/95  55# (started off shaky, but were then solid)
With any remaining time complete an AMRAP of
15 Power Clean
20 Pistols

Felt good today. My right shoulder is achy, so I was using less weight on the repetitive overhead movements. Squats felt really good. Starting PT on my shoulder. Need to fix that ASAP. Still, happy with the way I am coming back. I can do a few kipping pull ups now and a few toes to bar, so progress is happening slowly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment