Weightlifting-
Every :75 for 10 rounds Clean and Jerk
Start around 65% -- 95#
Every :75 for 10 rounds Clean and Jerk
Start around 65% -- 95#
Started at 55# and build up. I have not cleaned more than 70ish # since my surgery, so I was happy with this. My old 1rm was 100#, so I am not far off. I think in a few weeks I will be there!
Strength-
5 min AMRAP
Back squat @ 80% -- 37 reps @ 125#. This felt heavy for me, but I still LOVE squats
5 min AMRAP
Press @ 70% -- 31 reps @ 45 lbs. Bar overhead movements are def my least favorite (hello thrusters). My shoulders are achy and hurt, but felt ok today.
5 min AMRAP
Back squat @ 80% -- 37 reps @ 125#. This felt heavy for me, but I still LOVE squats
5 min AMRAP
Press @ 70% -- 31 reps @ 45 lbs. Bar overhead movements are def my least favorite (hello thrusters). My shoulders are achy and hurt, but felt ok today.
Conditioning-
Squat clean Grace (135/95 RX) )(65#) 6:33
Squat clean Grace (135/95 RX) )(65#) 6:33
These were squat cleans to overhead. Used a combo of thrusters and jerks. Took a 30 sec break to deal with a crying little lady
No comments:
Post a Comment