My therapist believes we are still on the right path, it is just a SLOW one. I am hoping I can at least do some overhead movements soon. Mayne not 100 thrusters, but something. I am really hoping to avoid surgery. IF I do decide to go that route it won't be till the fall anyways.
WEIGHTLIFTING-
7 sets on :90
Snatch pull plus low hang snatch clean + low hang clean
Start at 70% and build to maximum
7 sets on :90
Start at 70% and build to maximum
not pushing it too much on these today. Shouolder woke up achy. 65#-95#
STRENGTH- 15 min Back Squat/ KB PRESS mashup
BACK SQUAT 3 x 12 reps @ 70% Rest up to 2:00 between sets. Couple each set with 12-15 Double kb press ( FROM A PROPER RACK.)
I HAVE been pushing ti on my squats for a while! Today was 3 sets of 12 @ 140#
CONDITIONING-
For time
150 Double Unders
50thrusters 95/65 front squats
30 chest to barPullups ring rows
Run 1 lap
For time
150 Double Unders
50
30 chest to bar
Run 1 lap
A little over 14:00 I believe. Sick of modifying!
No comments:
Post a Comment